Six Vision: Clinton Steven


My name is Clinton Steven
I'm 22 and I'm originally from Sierra Leone
A small country in West Africa. 
I'm currently based in Stratford, East London
I enjoy fashion and I enjoy taking pictures
I originally started to learn about photography 
because I wanted to start my own clothing line 
but at the moment I'm not focusing on that
I discovered that I really enjoy photography
It makes me happy and it enables me to be more creative
and artistic especially when I am able
to capture a brilliant picture. 


My current goal is to build 
my portfolio to a more professional standard
I'd also like to take photos at fashion events
do more landscape and portrait pictures
I'm open to different kinds of photography
and working with other people to learn more. 

Twitter: @six_vision
Contact Details: Email: clintonbless@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts