About Life - My Life

I had a conversation with my beloved one. 

It was about life - my life. 

I was always told I'd be independent - no one told me from what. I grew up to figure out it was independent from my choices - meaning I have no choice but to follow. 

I was born by a leader - why should I follow? Not even my master. I was carved out to carve a path - for others to follow. 

I started off being a rebel and thought about my disciples  - so I became goodie with two shoes, not pairs. 

I knew the shoes I had to fill we're big - but I still wore them. Someday I want to see me walking in them too. Because for every master - there is a slave, boxed in cages made from commandments. 

Every dusk of the day, I sit hearing the chants of the true believers - chants of praise to the non-existent kingdom's rules we live by. Why? 

Season to season, I learn the art of distance, so I may send their voices to the gods of the winds - floating far far away. 

I live by the chi - inner intuition of my choices since consequences befall on I, alone.

My one question will always be, how do I forget it all? Never. We only live one life. 

Let's talk about life - my life. 


Best Regards,
M.H.

Comments

Popular Posts